- Ervin Carble Lee
- Sjedinjene Države
As A Senior (2016-17)
• Saw action in all 35 games as a reserve… Posted double-digit minutes 25 times with a season-high 25 vs. Omaha (11/11/16).
• Averaged 2.7 points on 48.5 percent shooting (33-of-68), including 39.1 percent (9-of-23) from 3-point range, with 2.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 14.2 minutes per game… Connected on 72 percent (33-of-68) from the free throw line.
• Ranked third on the team in 3-point field goal percentage, fourth in free throw percentage and fifth in offensive rebounds (24) and assists (49).
• Scored in 22 games with a season-high 10 points vs. Green Bay (11/30/16)… Posted 7 points on perfect 3-of-3 field goals in the First Four win over Wake Forest (3/14/17).
• Twice led the team in rebounding… Corralled a career-best 9 rebounds vs. Omaha (11/15/16).
• Tallied a career-high 8 assists vs. Omaha (11/15/16).
• Had at least 2 steals in 4 games, including a season-best 3 on two occasions; vs. Green Bay (11/30/16) and Oklahoma State (2/22/17).
• Saw action in all 18 Big 12 contests all as a reserve… Averaged 2.0 points on 40 percent shooting (12-of-30), including 30 percent (3-of-10) from 3-point range, in Big 12 play with 1.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists in 11.6 minutes per game… Hit on all 9 attempts from the free throw line.
European Tour (Summer 2016)
• Helped the Wildcats to a 3-2 record during their 10-day tour of Italy and Switzerland (August 8-19)… Saw action in all 5 games with 4 starts… Averaged 6.8 points, 2.8 assists, 2.6 rebounds and 2.4 steals per game… Led the team in steals… Scored a tour-high 12 points on perfect 4-of-4 shooting in the win over BC Silute to go with 5 assists and 3 steals.
As A Junior (2015-16)
• Saw action in all 33 games with 5 starts (all coming in Big 12 play)… Registered double-digit minutes 28 times, playing a season-high 28 minutes vs. TCU (3/2/16).
• Averaged 3.1 points on 38.3 percent shooting (36-of-94), including 17.9 percent (5-of-28) from 3-point range, with 1.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 15.2 minutes per game… Connected on 76.5 percent (26-of-34) from the free throw line.
• Led the team in free throw percentage (76.5), going perfect from the line in 8 games.
• Scored in 24 games with a season-high 9 points vs. TCU (3/2/16)… Totaled 8 points vs. No. 9/8 North Carolina (11/24/15) in the CBE Classic title game to go with 3 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals in 24 minutes… Also scored 7 points on 3 occasions, including vs. South Carolina State (11/29/15), Saint Louis (12/29/15) and Ole Miss (1/30/16).
• Grabbed a season-high 7 rebounds vs. No. 21/19 Baylor (2/10/16).
• Led the team in assists 4 times (twice in Big 12 play)… Dished out a season-high 4 assists vs. Saint Louis (12/29/15), Texas Tech (1/12/16) and Ole Miss (1/30/16).
• Tallied a season-best 2 steals vs. No. 9/8 North Carolina (11/24/15), Saint Louis (12/29/15) and at Texas (1/5/16).
• Saw action in all 18 Big 12 contests with 5 starts… Averaged 2.7 points on 32 percent shooting (16-of-50), including 21.4 percent (3-of-14) from 3-point range, in Big 12 play with 2.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 15.3 minutes per game… Connected on 76.5 percent (13-of-17) from the free throw line.
• Played two years at Connors State College in Warner, Okla., during the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons… The Cowboys posted a 53-9 overall record those two seasons, including a 30-2 mark in 2014-15… The season included a school-record 30-game winning streak, Region II and Oklahoma Collegiate Athletics Conference titles and the eventual top-seed in the National Junior College Athletics Association (NJCAA) Tournament… The squad fell in the Elite Eight to eventual national runner-up South Plains College, 81-65.
• Appeared in 60 of 62 games for Connors State during his time with 55 starts.
• Averaged 14 points on 54.2 percent (311-of-574) during his community college career to go with 6.6 assists, 5.7 rebounds and 1.4 steals per game… Registered a 2.1 assist-to-turnover ratio, which included nearly 400 assists (393).
• Named one of 10 NJCAA Division I First Team All-Americans as a sophomore in 2014-15, while he was also the Region II Player of the Year and a First Team Oklahoma Collegiate Athletics Conference selection.
• Averaged 16 points on 53 percent shooting (170-of-321), including 27.8 percent (15-of-54) from 3-point range, as a sophomore in 2014-15 to go with 8.2 assists, 6.3 rebounds and 1.6 steals per game… Ranked fourth in the NJCAA in both assists (246) and assists per game (8.2), while he led the Cowboys in assists, steals, assist-to-turnover ratio (2.3), free throws made (124) and attempted (246) and was second in scoring and field goals made.
• Scored in double figures in 26 of 30 games played in 2014-15, including nine 20-point outings… Posted a season-high 29 points vs. Northern Oklahoma-Enid (1/29/15) on 11-of-17 field goals.
• Registered two triple-doubles (points/rebounds/assists) during the 2014-15 campaign, including 13 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists in a win at Seminole State (1/12/15) and 27 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists in a win over Eastern Oklahoma State (2/2/15)… In all, he recorded nine double-doubles (points/assists) and dished out double-digit assists on 10 occasions… Totaled a season-high 14 assists in a win at Independence Community College (11/12/14).
• Saw action in 30 games with 25 starts as a true freshman in 2013-14… Averaged 12 points on 55.7 percent shooting (141-of-253) with 5.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game… Scored in double figures 19 times, including three 20-point games, to go with one double-double.
• Coached by Bill Muse.
• A three-year lettermen at Edmond North High School in Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Named First Team Big All-City honors as a senior in 2012-13.
• Averaged 19.8 points on 56.4 percent (197-of-349) shooting, including 40.7 percent (11-of-27) from 3-point range, as a senior to go with 7.1 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 4.0 steals and 1.5 blocks per game… Led the team in scoring, assists and steals and was second in rebounding.
• Scored in double figures in 23 of 25 games as a senior, including 12 of 20 or more points… Posted a career-high 36 points vs. Putnam City West (1/22/13) on 14-of-23 field goals.
• Collected 7 double-doubles (five points/rebounds, two points/assists and one points/steals) and one triple-double with 10 rebounds and 10 assists to go with his 36-point effort vs. Putnam City West (1/22/13)… Posted a season-high 11 assists vs. Edmond Memorial (12/20/12) and 10 steals vs. Putnam City (1/15/13).
• Coached by Steven Goss.
• Carlbe Lee Ervin II was born March 27, 1995 in Oklahoma City, Okla. … Named after an uncle… Parents are David and Pam Usery… Has a brother, Austin, and a sister, Sydney.
• First player from the state of Oklahoma since Clent Stewart in 2007-08, including the first Oklahoma City native since Steve Mitchell in 1972-73.
• Earned his bachelor’s degree in family studies and human services in May 2017.